PEAK WELLNESS CENTER
Peak Wellness Center aspires to be the absolute best by embracing five core values: Community, Compassion, Excellence, Responsiveness and Trustworthiness! We are boldly dedicated to strengthening our community through wellness and empowering ourselves and others toward excellence.
An inclusive, private, nonprofit clinic, Peak keeps high-quality services affordable for anyone in the community by accepting most insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid while also offering a sliding fee scale based on financial status. Fully certified by the Behavioral Health Division of the Wyoming Department of Health, Peak has achieved internationally recognized CARF accreditation for excellence in the fields of mental health care and substance abuse treatment.
Peak Team Skill Trainer
Peak Team Member
Prior experience working with children
You will provide the necessary skill training and one on one supervision to clients as outlined in their treatment plan. Your immediate staff family will include a program coordinator, primary therapist or on-call staff as needed. Maintain case records and documentation in accordance with PWC policies and procedures. Coordinate facility operations daily with other staff and supervisor.
1. Work cooperatively with the lead therapist to provide group treatment and life skills training.
2. Attend staff meeting, case planning meetings, and program planning meetings as directed.
3. Work cooperatively with the lead therapist to create a safe and therapeutically beneficial environment that enhances the implementation of the treatment plan.
4. Assist in preparing materials necessary to the day treatment process i.e. mix paint, set up activities, fix snacks, clean and organize work space.
5. Model appropriate social and interpersonal skills.
6. Provide Individual Rehabilitation Services to children in the home or community as indicated by the treatment plan.
7. Provide for the safety and behavioral control of client while engaged in Individual Rehabilitation Services.
8. Responsible for scheduling times with parents and child in accordance with the treatment plan.
9. Document in the clients' charts in accordance with clinic standards.
10. Attend and successfully complete required training and attend all scheduled supervision sessions.
11. Other duties as assigned by supervisor, Program Director, Clinic or Executive Director.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES