PEAK WELLNESS CENTER
Peak has a definite purpose and we are driven by it. We are and will remain the top leaders in mental health care. We will provide all our services with excellence, poise, and a bright smile. We are united in the fact that reaching the 'peak', or the pinnacle as a team is essential and vital to that cause. As a team, Peak embraces each client and fellow colleague with a heart full of empathy. From celebrating personal and corporate successes to working our way around detours and road blocks, we empathize and truly care about Peak Nation. Peak Wellness Center and all four of our counties aspire to be the absolute best by embracing our five core values: Community, Compassion, Excellence, Responsiveness and Trustworthiness! We believe that our clients are getting better care because they are coming to us and we deliver that better care. We are boldly dedicated to strengthening our community through wellness and empowering ourselves and others toward excellence.
Peak offers services ranging from trauma treatment to classes about parenting children with ADD/ADHD to supported housing for adults with severe mental illness. The Peak team customizes proven, evidence-based treatments and programs for the unique needs of each individual and family.
An inclusive, private, nonprofit clinic, Peak keeps high-quality services affordable for anyone in the community by accepting most insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid while also offering a sliding fee scale based on financial status.
Fully certified by the Behavioral Health Division of the Wyoming Department of Health, Peak has achieved internationally recognized CARF accreditation for excellence in the fields of mental health care and substance abuse treatment.
Peak Team Skill Trainer
Peak Team Member
Prior experience in providing direct service to patients / clients.
You will provide the necessary skill training and one on one supervision to clients as outlined in their treatment plan. Your immediate staff family will include a Case Managers, Clinicians, and Supervising Clinician or on-call staff as needed. Maintain case records and documentation in accordance with PWC policies and procedures. Coordinate facility operations daily with other staff and supervisor.
1. Work cooperatively with the lead therapist to provide group treatment and life skills training.
2. Attend staff meeting, case planning meetings, and program planning meetings as directed.
3. Work cooperatively with the lead therapist to create a safe and therapeutically beneficial environment that enhances the implementation of the treatment plan.
4. Assist in preparing materials necessary to the day treatment process i.e. prepare copies / packets, prepare group room, clean and organize work space.
5. Model appropriate social and interpersonal skills.
6. Provide Individual Rehabilitation Services to clients in the home or community as indicated by the treatment plan.
7. Provide for the safety and behavioral control of client while engaged in Individual Rehabilitation Services.
8. Responsible for scheduling appointments with client in accordance with the treatment plan.
9. Document in the clients' charts in accordance with clinic standards.
10. Attend and successfully complete required training and attend all scheduled supervision sessions.
11. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor, Program Director, Clinic or Executive Director.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
· Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet Explorer
· Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
· Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Proficient with standard office equipment