PEAK WELLNESS CENTER
Peak Wellness Center aspires to be the absolute best by embracing five core values: Community, Compassion, Excellence, Responsiveness and Trustworthiness!We are boldly dedicated to strengthening our community through wellness and empowering ourselves and others toward excellence.
An inclusive, private, nonprofit clinic, Peak keeps high-quality services affordable for anyone in the community by accepting most insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid while also offering a sliding fee scale based on financial status. Fully certified by the Behavioral Health Division of the Wyoming Department of Health, Peak has achieved internationally recognized CARF accreditation for excellence in the fields of mental health care and substance abuse treatment.
Peak Team Member
Prefer supervised experience in providing mental health services with SPMI and substance abuse.
Assists the medical professionals in providing prescription services to the Peak Wellness Community in order to maintain mental wellness and coordinate treatment.
1. Administration of medication, as ordered and prescribed by the provider.
2. Provides medication management services.
3. Provides education regarding side effects and assesses effectiveness of medication.
4. Notifies physician of side effects or other concerns and/or lack of effectiveness.
5. Arranges medication refills, as ordered and prescribed.
6. Promotes wellness and provides education about health issues.
7. Develops and maintains positive working relationship with other community providers.
8. Coordinates with other Peak Wellness Center staff and other community providers in collaborative treatment.
9. Prepares needed reports of treatment as requested.
10. Maintains case records to reflect course of treatment.
11. Adheres to PWC policies and procedures regarding proper documentation in the EHR and Dr's First.
12. Provides follow up and aftercare planning services as needed.
13. Provides program and case consultation and education services internally, as well as to other community groups and individuals.
14. Participates in agency program development activities as needed.
15. Attends staff meetings, supervisory conferences, and other activities as assigned by supervisory staff.
16. Monitors lab reports and relays results to the physician, client, and therapist.
17. Monitors vital signs, as ordered by the physician.
18. May collaborate with the on-call therapist, in conjunction with the medical provider.
19. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES