PEAK WELLNESS CENTER
Peak has a definite purpose and we are driven by it. We are and will remain the top leaders in mental health care. We will provide all our services with excellence, poise, and a bright smile. We are united in the fact that reaching the 'peak', or the pinnacle as a team is essential and vital to that cause. As a team, Peak embraces each client and fellow colleague with a heart full of empathy. From celebrating personal and corporate successes to working our way around detours and road blocks, we empathize and truly care about Peak Nation. Peak Wellness Center and all four of our counties aspire to be the absolute best by embracing our five core values: Community, Compassion, Excellence, Responsiveness and Trustworthiness! We believe that our clients are getting better care because they are coming to us…and we deliver that better care. We are boldly dedicated to strengthening our community through wellness and empowering ourselves and others toward excellence.
Peak has a staff of nearly 200 and a clinical team of more than 110 specialists, including one of Wyoming's finest child psychiatrists. We offer services ranging from trauma treatment to classes about parenting children with ADD/ADHD to supported housing for adults with severe mental illness. The Peak team customizes proven, evidence-based treatments and programs for the unique needs of each individual and family.
An inclusive, private, nonprofit clinic, Peak keeps high-quality services affordable for anyone in the community by accepting most insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid while also offering a sliding fee scale based on financial status.
Fully certified by the Behavioral Health Division of the Wyoming Department of Health, Peak has achieved internationally recognized CARF accreditation for excellence in the fields of mental health care and substance abuse treatment.
Do you have a strong desire to be a part of a team that inspires excellence in our communities and teams to become their best selves? Our clients want to live their life to the fullest potential and they know that we have a passion to help them succeed in every moment of their life.
The Peak Team Psych Tech will provide the necessary skill training and one on one supervision to clients as outlined in their treatment plan. Your immediate staff family will include a program coordinator, primary therapist or on-call staff as needed. Maintain case records and documentation in accordance with PWC policies and procedures. Coordinate facility operations daily with other staff and supervisor.
High School degree or GED
- Provides support to clients for them to become their best self!
- Provides one on one supervision, activities, and skill trainings to clients as outlined in treatment plan. This may include coping skills, self-care, social interaction skills, illness management, crisis management, activities of daily living, community awareness, etc.
- Provides basic risk assessment and immediate referral to program coordinator, primary therapist or on-call staff as needed for expanded risk assessment and intervention.
- Provides access to basic community services as necessary to stabilization, i.e. physician visits, prescriptions, family contacts, groups, as outlined in crisis treatment plan.
- Coordinate daily facility operations.
- May administer D/A screens as needed and authorized by clinical staff or primary therapist.
- Provides transitional support for clients leaving a residential environment to their own home or alternative placement.
- Participates as a team member of the ARS team.
- Attends supervision as required.
- Maintains case records and other documentation as outlined in agency policies.
- Familiarizes self and complies with all policies and procedures for PWC and the individual programs they will be working in.
- Participates in training as outlined with and recommended by supervisor.
Peak Team Member
Mobile Crisis Team Lead
High School degree or GED
Experience in rehabilitation or work with seriously mentally ill preferred. Experience in a residential setting and/or crisis management helpful.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Adapts positively to change
- Ability to utilize time productively and effectively
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Motivated to fulfill job expectations and duties
- Ability to maintain performance and stress in acceptable ways
- Maintains professional relationships and boundaries with clients and co-workers
- Dependable and reliable.
- Develops and implements professional growth plan with supervisor in first 6 months of employment
- Must be willing to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Proficient with standard office equipment
- High School diploma
- Prior experience working seriously mentally ill or experience in rehabilitation
- Must have reliable transportation
- Medical, dental, vision and voluntary term life coverage available
- 15 days paid annual leave
- 12 days paid sick leave
- 13 days paid holiday
- Employer paid disability and term life coverage
- Immediate Voluntary 403(b) retirement
- Employer contribution after 12 months
- Clinical supervision provided
- Staff development and training available
Full time, may require overnight shifts.