Peak Wellness Center aspires to be the absolute best by embracing five core values: Community, Compassion, Excellence, Responsiveness and Trustworthiness! We are boldly dedicated to strengthening our community through wellness and empowering ourselves and others toward excellence.
An inclusive, private, nonprofit clinic, Peak keeps high-quality services affordable for anyone in the community by accepting most insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid while also offering a sliding fee scale based on financial status. Fully certified by the Behavioral Health Division of the Wyoming Department of Health, Peak has achieved internationally recognized CARF accreditation for excellence in the fields of mental health care and substance abuse treatment.
Human Resources Director
Chief Finance Officer
The Human Resource Director is responsible for the selection and orientation of the workforce and its development and management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
1. Recruitment, selection and retention of current and future employees of Peak Wellness Center.
2. Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters
3. Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
4. Reviews policies, procedures and practices regularly, including the organizational wage, salary and benefits program.
5. Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization's compliance.
6. Maintains responsibility for organization's compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters including OSHA and EEOC requirements.
7. Provides Senior Leadership with analysis of staffing changes, employee satisfaction and exit interviews.
8. Regarding personnel matters; manages agency risk, including unemployment, workers compensation, and legal consultation as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO.
9. Acts as the primary resource and contact on Retirement Plan Audit and/or other related tax returns.
10.Point of contact and lead for securing appropriate benefits for the agency and ensuring appropriate education and support to staff.
11.Develops and maintains a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs.
12.Manages the national loan repayment program.
13.This is not an exhaustive list of duties.
Business Acumen / Communication / Consultation / Critical Evaluation / Ethical Practice / Global and Cultural Awareness / HR Expertise / Leadership and Navigation / Embodies Core Values / Relationship Management
Job Type: Full-time