Children's Services Supervisor
Master's degree or higher, in psychology, social work, counseling or related field.
Clinical experience with supervision and program development.
Do you have a strong desire to be a part of a team that inspires our communities and teams to become their best selves? Our clients want to live their life to the fullest potential and they know that we have a passion to help them succeed in every moment of their life.
Provide and coordinate clinical services throughout the course of an individual's treatment. Ensure treatment practices are in accordance with practice standards, are appropriate to client needs and in compliance with agency standards. Professionalism, ethical conduct and active participation with colleagues is essential and includes treatment coordination between other Peak Wellness staff and community providers
- Responsible for implementation of services in accordance with agency plans for service and policies and procedures.
- Receives referrals for services from the Referral Team. Refers inappropriate referrals to appropriate community services provider(s).
- Complete required clinical documentation, including Clinical Assessments, Treatment Plans, MIS, and other required documentation in a timely manner.
- Provides individual, group, family, case management and other therapy. Makes appropriate referrals as needed during course of treatment
- Provide clinical supervision as assigned by the clinic director.
- Provides administrative supervision to staff reporting directly to them.
- Meets or exceeds the Agency standard of expected minimum direct services productivity (25 hours per week adjusted down based on 3 of clinical and administrative supervisees).
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with other community providers, coordinating to provide joint treatment as needed.
- Prepares written reports regularly, as needed, in a timely manner.
- Provides emergency services during work hours and after hours as assigned.
- Provides program, case consultation and education services internally and to other community groups and individuals.
- Provides liaison services for local, regional and state hospitals to ensure continuity of care for Clinic clients.
- Attends staff meetings, supervisor conferences, treatment team meetings and other activities, which ensure the smooth function of clinic operations.
- Coordinates treatment team meetings as needed which may include staff, or other persons or organizations directly involved with the treatment of the client.
- Assists in training, groups, and other staff as requested.
- Ensure that supervisees perform their job responsibilities as described in their job descriptions. Provide supervisees with information required for them to adequately perform their assigned responsibilities.
- Provide on-going feedback to supervisees regarding the agency's expectations for the performance of their job responsibilities.
- Assist staff with addressing problems with client accounts and maintain therapeutic responsibility.
- Assist supervisees to efficiently utilize agency resources.
- Assist supervisees to identify ways in which they may evaluate and improve the quality of their services and respond productively to feedback from quality improvement activities. Assist supervisees to develop individualized plans for professional development, including issues of cultural competence.
- Evaluate the performance of supervisees annually or more often as determined by agency policies.
- Assist all staff in promoting a healthy, comfortable and supportive working environment.
- Assist clinical supervisees to develop and implement effective treatment for their clients.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Clinic Director, or Chief Clinical Officer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified and employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient with standard office equipment
Torrington is home to Eastern Wyoming College, Platte River, Fort Laramie, and original ruts made by early pioneer's wagons on the historical Oregon Trail. An authentic Western town with its roots in ranching, Torrington offers visitors a glimpse into the past. Modern amenities include a rodeo arena, the Bill Ward Memorial Playground, three parks, a tennis court, a basketball court, a walking path, Frisbee golf and an RC race track. A vibrant, historic downtown, community festivals throughout the year, beautiful city parks, walking and biking trails, breath taking western night skies, active businesses throughout the town, and a warm western welcome among the residents make Torrington a perfect stopping point to settle down and create lasting memories.